- A safe technique to resolve errors and issues encountered with Outlook PST files
- Effectively repairs broken, damaged or inaccessible Outlook folders in just three simple steps
- The advanced algorithms scans the Outlook, extracts data and returns a healthy PST file
- Helps in resolving both PST and OST errors with any version of the Microsoft Outlook
The Personal Storage Table i.e., PST file is responsible to hold all info related to user’s Outlook account such as emails, contacts, folders, tasks, calendar items, RSS feeds, notes, journals and more. So, every MS Outlook users try their level best to keep this file secure. But still due to number of situations, this healthy database file turns into a bad PST file, and once PST file becomes bad file i.e., if it gets corrupted, then you may face different types of error messages like “The file Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file”, “The file Outlook.pst could not be found”, Outlook.pst cannot be accessed – 0x80040116.” and so on.
So, if you want to get rid of this issues or gain access to your Outlook data then you need to fix bad PST file. But to know how to fix a bad PST file, you need to opt the most reliable and highly-recommended utility like the Fix PST Tool. This advanced tool has been accepted and preferred by worldwide Outlook users as it effectively fix bad Outlook PST file within a few moments. Along with fixing bad PST file, it also guides you how to restore deleted archived emails in Outlook, and other attributes like calendar, contacts, events, tasks, journals, etc. But prior to know how to fix a bad PST file, let’s see the causes that turns healthy PST file into a bad file;
- Large Sized PST File: Based on MS Outlook version, PST file will have a maximum size limit. But if the size limit of PST file gets increased/exceeded, then PST file becomes a bad file and you may lose access to your Outlook profile.
- Harmful Threats: If PST file gets affected by external harmful threats like malware, trojans, spywares, virus, etc., then there is a possibility that PST file turns into a bad file and as a result of this you won’t be able to access or fetch your Outlook data.
- Abnormal Outlook Termination: An abnormal/abrupt termination of Outlook application when certain Outlook activities are progress can corrupt its corresponding PST file which intern results in loss of your Outlook data.
- Other Causes: Outlook PST file becomes a bad file due to other reasons like a power surge, sharing same PST file over a local network, errors while upgrading Outlook app, incompatibility issues, storage device failure, software malfunction and more.
These are a few common scenarios that makes your healthy PST file as a bad file, and if you are unable to fix these issues using scanpst.exe tool, also not finding the easy way to get rid of these situation or how to fix a bad PST file then make utilization of Fix PST Tool. Apart from this, it is recognized as the best PST repair tool to fix CRC error. You can easily repair PST file which show a CRC error when you are trying to access it.
Why use this tool?
Fix PST is highly-preferred and well-suited programs to fix bad PST file. It has the ability to fix bad or corrupted PST file created on different MS Outlook versions like Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000. If you need detailed info to fix Outlook 2003 PST file, then visit: http://www.howtofixpstfiles.com/outlook-2003.html. This advanced software also facilitates you to perform bad PST file fix on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008. Using this award-winning utility, you can fix encrypted and password protected PST files. It also allow you to fix large-sized PST files in an effective way. With the aid of its user-friendly interface both technical and non-technical Outlook users can know how to fix a bad PST file. Along with fixing bad PST file, it also recovers lost or deleted emails, calendar items, notes, contacts, folders, etc. It provides two options to fix bad PST file based on its severity of file corruption. It allows you to preview fixed PST file before saving through Outlook-styled browser view.
Steps to know how to fix a bad PST file:
1. Install the free demo version of Fix PST Tool in your Windows system, and the double click the desktop icon to run it.
2. On the main screen, select any one of the option among “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”. Then after selecting bad PST file, click on “Next” button.
3. Now, select the “Normal Scan” option, and then select the destination path where you want to save the repaired PST file. Then, click on the “Repair” button to start the scanning and fixing process.
4. After fixing bad PST file, you can view the fixed PST file data with their respective aspects. If you are satisfied with the result, then you can activate the full version of the software to save fixed PST file.