- Recovers calendar entries in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and older versions of Outlook
- The tool also lets to repair corrupt PST file and restore email archives, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks, etc. with ease
- It uses Smart Scan technique and repairs PST file, when scnaPST.exe fails to fix the issues with the file
- Download the free demo version here and start recovering the calendar items. You can even preview the recovered items in demo version itself
Outlook 2010 is one of the widely used Outlook emailing application for Windows-based computers. This Outlook application comes with a set of advanced Outlook attributes including emails, calendar, notes, drafts, contacts, tasks, journals and more. Among these, a calendar is an essential part of the Outlook 2010 as it used to add entries about the scheduled meetings, appointments, interviews etc. So if calendar entries get deleted or lost due to some reasons then you may get into a big trouble.
The major reason behind the loss of calendar entries in Outlook 2010 is the PST file corruption. PST file may get corrupted or damaged due to various reasons and makes the Outlook attributes inaccessible. In such situations, what will you do? How can you repair corrupt PST file in order to recover Outlook 2010 calendar entries? Which tool would you prefer to repair PST file and retrieve calendar entries in Outlook 2010? Don’t panic!! Now you don’t have to worry much about calendar entries recovery in Outlook 2010 because you can easily perform PST repair and calendar entries recovery task at a time by making use of a well-known and most recommended utility called as Fix PST Tool. This advanced tool repairs your corrupted PST file and recover calendar entries in Outlook 2010 in no time. But before knowing how to restore the calendar entries in Outlook 2010, know how PST file gets corrupted and other reasons that lead to loss or deletion of calendar entries in Outlook 2010.
- If the scheduled task gets over or there are any old entries still saved in Outlook 2010 calendar then you may delete those respective entries. But during this deletion process, you may accidentally select and delete some useful and required calendar entries.
- While sharing the calendar or when adding a new entry in the Outlook 2010 calendar, you may face an error message after which you won’t be able to access it. So as a result of this, you may lose all your entries stored in Outlook 2010 calendar.
- PST file has a maximum size limit and if gets exceeded then the newly added data or calendar entries may not get stored in it. Even exceeded size limit leads to PST file corruption and you may lose all your Outlook attributes including calendar items.
- While adding new calendar entries, if your Outlook application gets inappropriately terminated, then it leads to corrupt PST file as well as loss of the calendar entries.
- In order to get additional features, a user may upgrade Outlook 2010 application to its higher version. But sometimes, during this process, you may encounter some mismatch or other errors due to which PST file may get corrupted and results in loss of calendar entries.
The other causes for corrupt PST file and loss of calendar entries are virus attack, use of the third-party application, power surge etc. Anyhow, you don’t have to get worried about these scenarios as by making use of Fix PST tool you will get to know how to restore calendar entries in Outlook 2010 within few easy steps.
Salient features of the Fix PST Tool
Fix PST is an incredible and a highly-advanced tool to be used with professional and normal Outlook users to recover Outlook 2010 calendar entries. This utility has an ability to repair a severely corrupted PST and restore all deleted or lost calendar entries in Outlook 2010. It has an intuitive user interface that guides you how to restore calendar entries in Outlook 2010. Other than calendar entries, it can also recover email from Outlook PST file. It has strong repairing algorithms that repair your PST file and restore calendar entries, emails, contacts, journals, notes, folders etc. In addition Outlook 2010, it also supports other Outlook versions applications such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 etc. It works far better than the inbuilt scanpst.exe tool. This repair has potential to repair highly encrypted, password protected and large PST files with ease. It also allows you to recover Outlook 2010 calendar entries on various Windows-based systems. Once done with repair and recovery process, this application facilitates you to view restore data or calendar entries before restoration. Apart from this, you can also use this reliable software to repair PST not responding error in few mouse clicks.
Steps to restore calendar entries in Outlook 2010:
1. Install the free demo version of the Fix PST Tool and double-click the desktop icon to run the tool.
2. The main screen now displays three options: “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”. Select anyone option based on your requirement. After selecting the PST file that is to be repaired click “Next”.
3. Select the “Normal Scan” option and select the destination location where you want to save the repaired PST file. Then, click on the “Repair” button to start the scanning process
4. Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered calendar entries and Outlook 2010 data with their respective aspects. If you are satisfied with the result, you can activate the full version of the software.