- The smart method to resolve PST file when it crosses its maximum size limit
- Effortlessly fix corrupt PST file, which is over 2 GB in size
- Returns a healthy PST file with the original contents
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Outlook applications including the older Outlook 2000, and the latest Outlook 2016
- Compatible with all Windows OS editions- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista etc.
Corrupt 2GB Outlook files
Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. Outlook 2000 was the first version of Outlook. It had the capacity of storing data till the Outlook profile size reaches 2GB. If it exceeds then you will lose access to data in it as it will not open. Suppose you are trying to access Outlook PST file and it is refusing to open. You are getting an error message stating that the errors had been detected in the file and you need to use the Inbox Repair Tool to fix 2GB PST file. You use Inbox Repair Tool as suggested in the error message to fix errors on PST. If it could fix the error then it is good for you. You need to exit your Outlook profile in order to use Inbox Repair Tool called scsnPST.exe. At times Scanpst.exe fails to repair Outlook PST file. What can be done in that situation? Do not worry, you can fix 2GB PST file using the PST File Repair software.
With time, there are lots of advancements in Outlook. The latest version is the Outlook 2016 for Windows systems. Like the older versions of Outlook, even newer versions are not free from file oversize problem. They have extended memory storage capacity and if you do not keep an eye on growing PST file size then you may lose your critical data from PST as it becomes inaccessible once it exceeds its size limit.
Here are the size limits of PST files on different Outlook versions:
The Outlook versions 2000 and 2002 has a maximum size limit of 2GB. Outlook profiles created using Outlook 2003 and 2007 can store data on PST file until the size reaches 20GB. Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 editions have a maximum PST file size limit of up to 50GB. These are the default maximum sizes on Outlook versions. You can customize the size limits on Outlook 2003 and above versions on your computer. So, consider these aspects and manage data on your Outlook profile to avoid loss due to PST file oversize. You do not need to face big PST file problem and no need to look for 2GB PST fix software for earlier versions of Outlook file or for PST files on other versions either.
Consequences faced after 2GB PST file oversize:
You will lose the access to different attributes like Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, etc. in Outlook PST file. You might also lose any important email conversation with any client of your business; lose Contacts and so on after 2GB file corruption due to oversizing. You need to carry out 2GB PST file fix in that situation to get back important data in PST file.
Features of the PST File Repair software:
PST File Repair is the best 2GB PST fix software that can be used on your Windows system. This utility helps you to get back lost Calendar from PST, lost emails, Notes and other attributes enclosed in inaccessible 2 GB oversized PST file. This application helps you to fix 2GB PST file on Outlook 2000 and 2002. You can even fix and retrieve data from PST file on Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 using this program. This tool is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
How to fix 2GB PST file?
1. Download the PST File Repair software & install it on your PC. The home screen appears as shown in Figure 1. Select any of the options from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” to the locate 2GB PST file.
Figure 1. Main Screen
2. Select the scan type by choosing amongst “Normal” or “Smart Scan” and give destination path as shown in Figure 2. Then click on the “Repair” option.
Figure 2. Select Scan Type & Destination
3. The software scans selected 2GB PST file and display the information of attributes in it. View the info and go to the destination where you had directed the repaired PST file by specifying the path before starting the scan process.
Figure 3. Preview Summary Report