The Outlook application is a personal application manager developed by the Microsoft. This application consists of various attributes such as calendars, emails, notes, journals, etc. In spite of various advantages, user face difficulty when the Outlook items are deleted accidentally from the system. It sounds troublesome for a user to find a reliable recovery tool to restore deleted items in Outlook 2013.
The safe trick to restore deleted Outlook items
Fix PST Files software is a specific application to restore deleted
items of Outlook 2013 as well as from Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
You are able to
deleted emails, calendars, journals and several other Outlook items.
This software allows you to preview the recovered file with the demo version
so that user can test the performance. A user can feel secure to
retrieve deleted items on Outlook 2013 as it is free from malware
programs and other malicious threats. You can purchase this tool online to recover deleted items in
Reasons for Deletion of Outlook Items
Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted items on Outlook 2013, if a user accidentally select an important file and press the delete button then user get to lose important data from Outlook 2013. It usually happens to a user as a result Outlook item are removed from the system.
Virus Attack: It is the reason for the corruption files stored on the system. With the corruption of hard drive, file get deleted including Outlook items due to the use of antivirus tool.
Oversize Issue: The Outlook version has some limits to store the files. If the size of file exceeds from limit then there are chances that deleted files get permanently removed from the Outlook application.
Abrupt Shutdown of Application: Sometimes Outlook application is abruptly closed due to some reasons. If you are moving files during that time then there are chances user may lose those files from Outlook 2013.
Power Surge: It is another reason due to which system as well as Outlook application is closed abruptly. Due to this you may lose important Outlook files from 2013 version.
Under such condition, you are able to recover or describe how to recover deleted items on Outlook 13. This application is compatible in recovering files from other versions of Outlook. Using this tool you are also able to recover deleted archive emails, to know more refer this link: https://www.howtofixpstfiles.com/retrieve-deleted-archived-emails-outlook.html
Salient Features of Fix PST Files Software
- With the tool, you can fix and recover different attributes of Outlook.
- This tool scan whole drive and recover deleted emails, journals, notes, calendars, etc.
- You can download this software for free and can preview the files using the software. But the user is unable to save the file in the demo version.
- This recovery application can fix Outlook 2013 as well as recover deleted items on Outlook 2013. The software is capable of recovering password protected items in a few simple and effective steps.
Steps to Recover Deleted Items in Outlook 2013
1. Download, install and launch the software.
2. On the main screen select one option from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”.
3. Then Choose the type of scan “Normal” or “Smart Scan” & select the location to save the recovered Outlook items.
4. Preview the recovered Outlook items.