- Smoothly fix corrupt Outlook PST files in a few clicks
- Safely restores the content of PST file without altering the original contents
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook
- Provides an easy to use interface and fix PST in quick steps
Outlook PST turned corrupt
If you cannot access or open Outlook 2010 data file (.pst), or suspect that file is corrupted, then you can utilize MS Outlook’s Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) to analyze and fix corrupt PST file. Though, we do not recommend this inbuilt utility as it tries to directly repair existing PST file which in turn leads to further corruption of your Outlook data.
So, what’s the next option?
Supported Outlook Versions: Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 & 2000
Fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST File:
While using Outlook, it may get corrupted due to some or the issues. Even Outlook 2010 gets corrupted in spite of its advancement of features. You can run (Scanpst.exe) Inbox Repair Tool Outlook 2010 to fix PST file. But sometimes Scanpst will not repair PST file. In such situation, you need to use reliable repair software.
Consider a situation when you were working on Outlook 2010 PST file but suddenly it stopped working and did not respond to your command. You waited for a while to get a response but the situation remained same. Therefore to bring it back to normal state, you have switched off your computer directly by pressing the power button. After some time, you turned on your computer to start your work on Outlook but for your shock, the Outlook refused to open and displayed error message representing that it is damaged. You do not have any backup of Outlook 2010 PST file. What can be done in such situation? How to fix Outlook 2010 PST file? A panic will set in you by the thought of losing Outlook 2010 PST file. Just relax and use Fix PST tool to fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file on your PC. This tool will also let you know how to fix PST file in Windows 7 system in few mouse clicks.
Scenarios where Outlook 2010 PST file gets corrupt:
- Oversize issue: Outlook 2010 PST file like other version files has a maximum size limit. When PST file grows more than the size limit, it will be corrupted and you will lose the access to data in it. This problem most of the time with profiles created using predecessors of Outlook 2010 having a size limit of 2GB. In such case, you have to fix 2GB Outlook file on your computer to access data in it
- Virus infection: Virus infection corrupts PST file. Viruses may enter your system via the internet of any USB devices connected to the system
- Improper compression: Outlook PST files need to be compressed periodically. Only deletion of items from PST file is not enough. You need to compress the Outlook 2010 file for releasing memory space of deleted data. While compressing, if the process doesn’t complete properly then you need to face the consequences of PST file corruption. You need to fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file then
- Improper closure: The Outlook should be closed properly, otherwise there are chances of PST file getting corrupt. Sometimes, the system may shut down suddenly or you may not close the Outlook application properly
The corrupted PST file can be repaired with the help of Microsoft Outlook Scanpst.exe tool. But, this inbuilt program may fail to fix damaged PST file, or further corrupt the file which leads to different error messages. So, such errors can be fixed using Fix PST software. This is the best software to perform Microsoft Outlook 2010 Fix PST.
Features of Fix PST software:
Fix PST software helps you when you want to know how to fix Outlook 2010 PST file. This software has the capability to fix outlook PST errors associated with Outlook PST files. You can fix Outlook 2010 PST file using this tool after any corruption scenario. This Outlook 2010 repair tool supports to perform Microsoft Outlook 2010 fix PST on Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. This PST repair tool Outlook 2010 can be used to fix not only Outlook 2010 PST files but also helps in repairing Outlook 2013 PST File, 2016, 2000, 2003 and 2007. You can recover all the attributes of PST file like Emails, Address Book, Contacts, Tasks, Journals, etc.
Learn how to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file:
1. Install and run the software and select one of the options from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” & “Select Outlook Profile”, to select PST file.
Fig 1. Main Screen
2. Then select scan type, either Normal or Smart Scan & click “Next".
Fig 2. Select Scan Type & Destination
3. The tool fixes corrupt PST file and displays the information about it in detail as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3. Preview Summary Report